JKCET Engineering Merit list 2023 JKBOPEE: Download Here
Check Your Rank from Below mentioned PDF
Subject: Tentative Merit List of the candidates for Admission to B.E. / B. Tech.
Engineering Courses, 2023: Inviting of the objections, thereof.
i). Notification No. 022-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02-04-2023.
ii). Notice No. 005-BOPEE of 2023 dated 22-04-2023.
iii). Notice No. O08-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-05-2023.
iv). Notice No. 012-BOPEE of 2023 dated 16-06-2023.
v). Notice No. 015-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-06-2023.
vi). Notice No. 017-BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-06-2023.
vii). Notification No. 039-BOPEE of 2023 dated 12-07-2023.
Notification No. 043-BOPEE of 2023
Download Pdf :- Click here
In pursuance of the Notification No. 022-BOPEE of 2022 dated 13-03-2022 read with
Notice Nos. 005-BOPEE of 2023 dated 02-04-2023, No. 008-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-05-2023,
No. 012-BOPEE of 2023 dated 16-06-2023, 015-BOPEE of 2023 dated 20-06-2023, No. 017-
BOPEE of 2023 dated 26-06-2023 and Notification No. 039-BOPEE of 2023 dated 12-07-2023,
Online Application Forms were invited from the eligible candidates for admission to B.E. / B. Tech. Engineering Courses, 2023 in the Government / Private Institutions of the Union Territories of J&K/Ladakh.
The Board has reached at an advanced stage of the admission process for the aforesaid courses and a Tentative Merit Lists of the eligible candidates has been prepared which is annexed as Annexure A to this Notification, and is also available on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in only, with an intent to place the same in the public domain for calling objections, if any, in this regard, so that the process of admission i.e. filling up of the seats is completed well in time.
1. As mentioned in Notification No. 039-BOPEE of 2023 dated 12-07-2023, the Board has already given final opportunity upto 17.07.2023 till 3:00 pm to such candidates whose documents were deficient for removing their deficiencies. Further, few candidates as indicated in Annexure-B to this notification who have failed to submit their marks cards up to 17-07-2023, their candidatures have been cancelled and they shall not be
2. Some candidates who have entered only their 12th class Marks during submission of Online Application Forms but have not submitted/uploaded their Marks Cards, have been provisionally included in the tentative merit list subject to the condition that they shall have to produce their Marks Cards at the time of counseling.
3. The candidates whose Category Certificates have either expired or have been shown deficient till last day of submission of online application forms as mentioned in the Notice No. 039-BOPEE of 2023 dated 12-07-2023 have been converted into OM Category.
4. Objections, if any, raised by the candidates, against the Tentative Merit List, have to be submitted in person at the Board office Jammu/Srinagar during working days till 27th of July, 2023 upto 4.00 p.m. failing which no claim(s) shall be entertained by the Board under any circumstances.
5. However, the tentative merit list shall be operational only after updating the same after disposing off the objections, if any, received by the Board from the candidates against the said tentative merit list, till the stipulated date/time fixed by the Board and accordingly the Ranks shall be allotted to the candidates. In case no objections are received within the cut-off date fixed by the Board, the tentative merit list shall be deemed to be the final.
6. The candidates must remain in touch with the official website of the Board to keep themselves informed about the Schedule of the counselling which shall be notified shortly after resolving the objections, raised by the intending candidates with regard to the tentative merit list available on the official website of the Board viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in.
The other Terms and Conditions as notified in the Information Brochure and Notifications/Notices issued by the Board in this regard from time to time shall remain the same.