JKBOPEE NEET UG – 2023: Online Registration for UT of J&K/Ladakh Candidates
Consequent upon the declaration of the NEET UG- 2023 result by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 13-06-2023 and subsequently notified by the Board vide Notification No.035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023, the candidates belonging to the UT of J&K / Ladakh who have qualified the NEET-UG 2023 having scored the cut-off marks prescribed by the NTA and whose names figure in Annexure-A to the Notification No.035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023 and also the candidates whose names were not available in the said annexure but are the domiciles of J&K/ Ladakh and have deposited their documents in response to Notification No. 035-BOPEE of 2023 dated 06.07.2023 forming Annexure -A to this Notification are hereby informed through the medium of this notification that to prepare the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of such eligible candidates belonging to UT of J&K/ Ladakh shall be required to register themselves and upload the following documents online w.e.f 19-07-2023 to 23-07-2023 (mid-night):
1. NEET-UG score card – 2023.
2. 10+2 Marks Card.
3. Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K / Ladakh (ST Category certificate in respect of candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh).
4. Category Certificate, wherever required.
5. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
6. The candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh are required to upload Compulsory Service Bond (which shall be available in the Information Brochure to be uploaded by the Board on the official website (www.jkbopee.gov.in).
The cut off score for different categories is as under:-
a. Open Merit (including JKPM/Child of PMF/CDP/Sports/ EWS) : 137
b. Open Merit (Physically Handicapped/PWD) : 121
c. SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (for J&K/Ladakh): : 107
d. SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/OSC/PSP (Physically Handicapped/PWD) : 107
e. ST(Physically Handicapped/PWD) : 108
1. The candidates are advised not to use Mobile Phones for Registration purposes / uploading of documents.
2. The e-Information Brochure for NEET UG-2023 Courses shall be uploaded by the BOPEE on its website in due course of time. The candidates are accordingly advised to go through the e- Information Brochure before registration.
3. No under process certificates shall be entertained.
4. The category certificates issued only up to the last date of registration shall be entertained.
5. The candidate must fulfill all other criteria as laid down in the NEET-UG 2023 Information Brochure of NTA and Information Brochure of J&K BOPEE in respect of NEET UG- 2023 courses.
6. Any candidate found ineligible at any point of time shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling process notwithstanding the registration/NEET qualifying score.
7. The candidates should enter their valid e-mail address/mobile numbers as all important communications shall be made with them on such e-mails/mobile numbers provided by them, whenever required by the Board.
6. Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to share their e-mail password with other candidate/person.
7. Board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates, while making the registration;
8. After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the candidates , which shall be used for online counseling by the candidates (filling up of the preferences) based on which allotment of seat shall be made;
9. Any candidate, who falls within the qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat;
10. The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure as and when uploaded by Board on its website viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in and go through the technical and other instructions before registering themselves;
11. Since the admission in the Professional Colleges is time bound, the candidates should not wait for last date of registration as it may be detrimental to the interest of the candidates(s);
12. The Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are directed to upload their valid PwD certificate in BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar physically also upto 23-07-2023 (3:00 PM), positively.
13. The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, Sehora Jammu shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline also separately in the Board office at Jammu/Srinagar up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;
14. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and should not wait for publication of Notices/Notifications in the News Papers, which may get delayed for the reason beyond the control of the BOPEE.
15. Mere submission of Application Form(s) and Registration of candidates shall not confer any right on all such candidates for admission, but shall be subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and the qualification prescribed for the said course(s) after verification of their documents at the time of admission in the College/ Institution of provisionally selected candidates.